Sunday, January 11, 2009

What A Girl Wants

This year I have promised myself that I would learn at least one new thing. I took a cake decorating class at my local Michael's some time ago. That was so much FUN and I made some new friends. This was a class that always wanted to take and am glad that I did. I can honestly say now that my son will not have the boring birthday cakes ever again. He and DH have certainly reaped the benefits of me taking that course. Now, with that behind me, I want to challenge myself and take it to the next level.



So one night, like most nights, I was on Youtube and came across a video of someone using a new blade for her upright mixer. MAN! I have got to get me one of these! I don't know about you, but I am gadget person and this blade would really make my baking world great. This beater blade looks like it would save you from having to stop and scrape, stop and scrape.












I am so adding this attachment to my list!! Can imagine how much smoother your batters and icings will be? I can't wait for the postman to deliver this little number to my doorstep. Will let you know when it shows up. Until then,

Happy Cooking

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I sooo want one of these as well!
I wish it was my invention.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, stop back by anytime!!