Friday, March 28, 2008

Tales from the Pantry


Well you've seen my pantry. Now these are some of the things that come from it:



salad dressings-bleu cheese, vinaigrettes

Buffalo style wing sauce

pasta dishes/pasta salads

pancakes

waffles

biscuits

scones

quick breads

cinnamon rolls

Red Velvet cake

Angel Food cake

lemon/lime curd

muffins(peanut butter, spice)

tacos/taco salad

soups-black, veggie, roasted red pepper

potato dishes-scalloped, mashed, hashbrowns

sauces

gravies

quiche

casseroles-tuna, salmon

salmon patties

cookies-sugar, peanut butter

crackers-peppered, mustard seed

dipping sauces-chili


These are just to name a few. I'm sure if I sat down and took my time, I would come up with more. Any ideas you see?? Hope this inspires you.


By the way... dinner tonight was stuffed bell peppers w/ flavored rice. I made lemon bars for dessert. Have a happy weekend!!!

No comments: